Agassiz Seed & Supply now offers a complete line of soybean custom blends.
PRO-TECT™ - Fungicide Only / PRO-TECT™ Plus - Fungicide & Insecticide
/ PRO-TECT™ Ultra - Fungicide & Insecticide w/ T-Methyl
The soybean custom blends have the complete active ingredients for disease and insect protection, and also contain polymers to improve coverage and flowability.
Custom blends available in 15, 30 and 110 gallon drums.
Always read and follow label directions. Ratings are based on observations an/or research. Syngenta and Monsanto ratings based on Syngenta and Monsanto tech sheets. CruiserMaxx® Vibrance® is a registered products of the Syngenta Ag Group, Acceleron® is a registered product of Monsanto Company.
- Combines a nematicide with the insecticide and three fungicides of CruiserMaxx® Beans with Vibrance™
- Offers season long activity against Soybean Cyst Nematode as well as a broad range of early-season insects and diseases
- Complements Soybean Cyst Nematode-resistant varieties and crop rotation by adding another mode of action
- CruiserMaxx® Beans with Vibrance™ offers best-in-class insect protection and delivers systemic root protection against certain seedborn, soilborne and foliar diseases
- Rhizobia friendly formulation provides outstanding disease protection in a concentrated formulation
- Inhibits fungal growth, prevents spore production and penetrates the soybean seed coat to protect the developing seedling
- Insecticide and fungicide seed treatment combines the power of four chemistries to deliver a boost to rooting power in wheat and barley
- Safeguards seeds, seedlings and roots from a broad range of seedborne and soilborne diseases and insects
- Provides a complete zone of protection against a wide spectrum of Phytophthora and Pythium species both above and below the ground, plus broad spectrum insect control
- Now packaged as a convenient premix
- Offers consistent coverage and smooth flowability at a low 3.37 oz. per cwt. use rate
- State-of-the-art, all-in-one combination of soybean products to protect your soybean stand from yield-robbing diseases and insect pests
- Low use rate of 3.17 fl. oz. per cwt.
- Unsurpassed cereal seed protection against diseases including Rhizoctonia and Fusarium, as well as insects such as wireworms and aphids
- Thanks to Valent’s Lock Tight Technology, there is outstanding product retention, planter flowability, less buildup and improved seed coverage